Saturday, April 21, 2007

Yea! We have joined the Blog!

Hey everyone! We are doing great. I am doing very well in my home business. I think I finally have some balance. (I guess with work, kids, husband, school, and so on the challenge is on going) But Brooklyn is growing WAY to quickly. I will have a four year old next month. Crazy!
She is a fun loving girl and so helpful with her sister. She has a dance recital in May that I can't wait for.
Aubrey is walking everywhere and full of smiles and personality. She is a sweatheart! I really am enjoying my girls right now. Aubrey also loves baby dolls and a ball of any size. She will carry one of each in her hands.
Jeff is so busy with school right now it is out of control. Actually, it is kinda a relief because he will graduate next May. Horray!! Then we really don't know were we will go from there. Hopefully some where out of state. We hope everyone is doing well.
Love the dunn family*

No comments: