Friday, September 12, 2008


1.Link the person(s) who tagged you

2. Mention the rules on your blog

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them


1. I don't mind driving. Most days Jeff asks me to drive when we are going somewhere. (I think that mostly the guys always drive?)

2. I LOVE newborn babies. The smell, everything tiny, and I can't stop kissing my own little babies. (Can you tell I am pregnant) and baby hungry.

3. I do NOT like to cook. It is getting better but man, it is the last thing I ever want to do at the end of each day:)

4. I do like to bake. Anything really but mostly sweets. (Yikes)

5. My husband calls me from work everyday and I love it!! Sometimes he doesn't really have anything to say:)

6. I love to travel. I am fasinated with all of it. The way people live, speak, and just the difference in the vegitation. I love it.


That was harder than I thought to think of things about me....I tag- Diana, Kellie, Sahra, Linsay, Andrea, and Shelly.

7 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

I love reading these tag posts. congrats on being pregnant. I am so excited for you. So many Nielsens pregnant right now. How exciting!!

Whit said...

Nicole! Congrads on the baby news! It's so exciting that all these babies are due around the same time! Awesome!!! I had a dream last night that you cut my hair....hmmm, that might need to come true soon! :) Hope you're feeling alright!

Whit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie said...

So I'm kind of confused about what I'm supposed to do. I'm still pretty new to blogging.

andrea said...

I'm bad at tagging too I have no idea and I think i;ve been tagged three times.

Kristina said...

I love looking at your blog, it makes me miss you and your beautiful family. You forgot to put on your tag post that you like to give high fives and tell people that they're amazing. You are so cute! I loved reading your tag post. Congratulations on your new little girl! ha ha

Harrisons said...

Your girls are looking so grown up. Congratulations on baby #3. You guys really know how to make cute ones. Hope you feel better soon.