Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waiting for baby.......

I am almost there.....two weeks from today, if not sooner. (sigh) I am very anxious to hold him and my girls are really excited too! I am carrying very low and he has dropped. I'm diolated to a 3 and 75% effaced. So that makes me happy I'm progressing. All my clients won't let me go early cause of there hair appts. :) I will be LUCKY if my water breaks on my own but it won't. I have a LOT of contractions and sometimes painful ones but they say baby #3.... thats NORMAL... Just an update for anyone curious. Have a great day and yes......I'm still pregnant:)

11 comments:

Linsay and Jake said...

Yay, maybe we will get to see that little boy early! That would be really nice for everyone involved! Love ya sis! Hang in there and we'll see you soon! :)

Tonia Z said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sure he will keep you busier than all of your clients combined for a month

Unknown said...

Anticipation is the worst! Good luck!

Megan said...

I've been totally curious. Thanks for the online update. I've checked your blog everyday. Make sure Jeff posts on the big day!!

Becki said...

I've been checking on you to see if he's here yet! Thanks for the update, and really, it will all go so fast when it happens. I can't believe my baby is six months! Good luck Nicole!

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

Yes, I have been wondering! Everytime you don't post something for even just a couple of days I start to wonder... did she have him??? I hope he comes soon for you!!!

Mel said...

Good luck with everything! You are going to LOVE your little baby BOY. They are so sweet! I'll call for a hair appt after you've had baby and have recovered. :)
Good Luck! Melanie

Cheryl said...

That last month is rough. I know you can't wait for it to be over but you would rather he take his time and come out healthy than to be early and have to spend time in the NICU. He will be here before you know it hang in there. Can't wait to see pictures.

Whit said...

Can't wait to meet these 3 new little guys coming into our family! I'm glad you guys are all doing well!

Megan said...

How's that baby coming????

Shana said...

GOOD LUCK NICOLE! I was wondering if you have had him yet... :) I bet you are so anxious!!! I can't wait to see him either!