Sunday, September 6, 2009

My husband.....

I feel as though my life changed yesterday but really it has been a month......my perspective has changed and my house cleaning hasn't exsisted. All I can do is something for my friend.....EVERYDAY. My husband is a lot of things but also a fisherman... and a photographer.....



He took all these pictures.....

I love them. All I can think of is the time I spend with my husband at night......when the kids are in bed and we talk....
I can't imagine my life without him. My life will never be the same. My neighbor who is my good friend is now my sister whom I would do anything for...anything



7 comments:

Julie L said...

Love this. Think we're all sobered into the reality of recognizing what we take so much for granted sometimes. Thanks for being there for your neighbor. It's good to know there are people who are able to take care of the things I can only wish I could, and I really should, but some things require past experiences that can't be created at the drop of a crises. You've already got those experiences, that caring, that shared good feelings. You are a very wonderful friend to her. Thank you! - Julie

Becki said...

I have a cousin who recently lost a baby and I have felt the same way about my kids ever since. I live so far from her, but I'm glad you can be there for your friend! Life does go so fast.

Unknown said...

You are amazing! Shellie is amazing! I can't imagine going thru anything she has been dealing with, but I, too am all the more grateful for who I have in my life.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photography and Great looking fish...pass that along...

Tonia Z said...

Great pictures. I am so proud of you for taking the time (and sacrificing your house) in order to help out a friend in need. I think we all wish we took the time to do more that way

Kalun and Kristi said...

This is such a good reminder not to take our husband or anyone else in our families for granted. Sometimes we get so busy with life we forget to enjoy the time we have together. I'm sure she is grateful to have such an amazing friend!

Linsay and Jake said...

Jake says, "beautiful fish"! I was just looking at Easton's pictures and I want to squeeze him! What a little sweetie! I guess you will have to give him a squeeze for me until I can see him again.:)