Thursday, March 4, 2010

okay so I have a goal to get some blogging done this weekend. I have been such a slacker and I miss blogging too. I was thinking that with 3 kids, working, being the Y.W. president, trying to keep my house together....something has got to give. I guess one of them has been blogging! Darn! We did manage to get away on vacation for a week and it was so so nice. Now I'm doing some major catch up from that:) We left my boy with grandma and took the girls to Disneyland again!! It was so fun:) But oh boy did I miss him. We had a group of us, Jeff's 2 sister and there families, His mom and dad, his brother, A few cousins, and 2 Aunts. We had a blast!! I will post pictures soon...I promise.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I kept checking your blog for updates and was starting to get a bit worried. Glad to see you're all alive and well and growing up! Beautiful kids.

Noah's going to be two in a couple weeks and he's giving us the hardest time of all three. Oh, I miss his baby time.

Cheryl said...

Glad you were able to take a trip. We've been meaning to take the kids to Disneyland you'd think it would be easier since it is only a few hours away from where we live. Hope you had a great time.