Sunday, May 1, 2011

One year older for Aubrey and easton!!

So easton's pictures are posted in opposite order....... so fun though!!!



He is 2!



My 2nd cake that turned out cute!! I'm on a roll:)











My Aubrey turned 5 and we had a fun party for her... It was back in feb. but I needed to post pictures! the 1st cake I have EVER made that has tured out...yay I'm actually learning:)









now it is may and we are still trying to stay warm:) he wanted his blanket up this high!

























3 comments:

Missy said...

Oh my gosh! I love that picture of him blowing out his candles with his eyes closed! So cute! Great job on the cake too! I hadn't seen it.

Julie L said...

Both cakes are darling! Great job! Both kids are darling, as well! Really great job!

Tracy Garvin said...

These pictures are so cute of the kids! i'm sad i missed out on there birthdays! I need to come visit soon too. I feel like i haven't seen or talked to you in a long time! Great job on the cakes though they look way cute!