Friday, July 8, 2011

My oldest daughter is 8! As a mom, things changed as she has turned 8. I feel like she will grow up without me taking in all the little things, In 4 years she will be 12, she is so smart, she is my friend, in 10 years she will be 18, she is so responsible, she has such a huge heart, and most of all I love her so much and I hope I can teach her all she needs to know while she is still my little girl:) She looks like an angel! Being 8 IS great! There is something special about turning 8 and being baptized. Where do the years go....







my bff's daughter turned 8 one week later and we can't help but capture moments like this.... thanks missy:)!!!

beauty....







2 comments:

Missy said...

You're welcome! She is so pretty. I'm so glad brinley is friends with brooklyn.

Cheryl said...

She does look like an angel these pictures are absolutely beautiful.