Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!

I love pictures. I love how they capture the joy and love I feel for my kids. I do think that pictures can be deciving from my day to day tasks. I don't get my camera out when my kids have been crying and fighting all day! I don't take pictures in stressful moments! I Love that they just capture their cuteness and not the attitude and the tadle telling:) and yelling. I just want you all to know..... I'm a normal, crazy, mom too!:) And I love looking back at the memories we are creating. Even I see the pictures and forget maybe the crazyness of that day or right before the picture was taken. And have you ever noticed that pictures have no sound... sometimes in a good way! I think thats why they can be so peacful! I try to live in the moment... someday my cute little ones will all be grown up.... that will be sad. I think I'll miss most, there tiny voices, oh how I love the little voices and the funny things they say!!!!







































1 comment: