Friday, January 4, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR.........2008!

I hope everyone got off to a great start for the new year:)! I sure did. My mom had her 50th birthday and we threw her a great suprise party!! She was shocked! We got her good and she decided turning 50 wasn't so bad. I love my mom so much and I hope she got the message. We sent her out with my dad to a movie and my sisters and I went to work. We had decorations and lots of good food and a lot of her family were able to come. We moved everyone's cars and she came through the door and........SURPRISE. She was crying and made everyone else cry. Having your birthday on January 1st would be hard. She doesn't get much of a birthday every year. I hope it made up for some of the past birthdays. I will have to post pictures later, sorry. I just want to tell my mom THANKS for everything; for always being there for me, teching me how to be a good mother, being a role model, for showing me how to treat others and my spouse, thanks for being my true example. I could go on and on! THANK YOU, Happy Birthday, and I LOVE YOU:) You are the BEST!!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

That's so great! Aren't you glad she's still around too? She should be glad about and that she looks so good at 50!
By the way, we had so much fun tonight, even if it was a late one!