Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE!!!!







Okay, so most of you don't know this but Jeff and I just got back from a 7 day Cruise to the West Caribbean!! I have so many fabulous thing to share that I decided to go one day at a time so today will be the first day. Also Jeff took 450 pictures and its to hard to pick my favorites. We had all of his siblings and spouses and his parents. Some brought there children making it 20 of us!! This is the limo to hold us all!! We started out the trip with bling...bling.... This was the most convient, money saver, and thrill to get the family from the airport to the motel and the motel to the cruise ship. Don't worry, we didn't complain:)

4 comments:

Missy said...

I was gonna say, you better be putting more stuff on!! I want to see the hot beaches!! You are so lucky!! It's been nothing but snow and cold here! I'm jealous!!!

Linsay and Jake said...

Dang! Sweet ride girl! That's awesome, I would love to ride in one of those! I'm glad you guys had fun but I'm definitely jealous. Hopefully we can all do something like that with mom and dad someday! Love ya!

Becki said...

How fun! Dan and I need to take a trip like that. I bet you were in heaven! And you're right, I am jealous....but happy for you. :)

Kristina said...

It looks like u guys had a blast on your cruise, I'm so jealous! I so want to be on the beach! I love ur pics! Thank u for cutting Dillon's hair, it's so cute, and I had fun haning out with u today. :)