Wednesday, August 20, 2008

08-08-08 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Yes......I know I'm sitting in a stroller. We were watching fireworks:)
I have always liked my birthdate 8-08-80. But this year it was pretty cool too:) I really can't believe how many of you remembered my birthday this year. I felt very loved!! I also was coming home from wonderful girls camp and it was such a great week. The girls sang to me in the morning and then sprayed me with silly string:)

I just want to write down some things that I am very grateful for.......

My two wonderful, beautiful girls. I am soooo lucky to be there mother.

My friends that are always there for me when I need them.

I love my job. I couldn't ask for a better set up than talking with amazing women while gettting great advice and making them feel beautiful too.

My amazing husband, who is so fun and smart and loving. He is everyones friend and the best dad I could have ever asked for. And he is mine:)

I am blessed enough to have good health. I hope, always. I love being able to run I race if I feel crazy enough to try.

My family. I have so much support in all I do ALL around me. I love you guys!

Well I don't feel 28 and I'm glad I'm not 30. Thanks everyone for such a great day!!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday! The Olympics started on your birthday too...now THOSE were some great fireworks!!
Can't wait to move and live closer to you guys!!

Tara said...

Happy B-day, and yes this next April I turn 30 I feel really old!! I think I am one of the oldest ones in the group, Tracy might be the same age I am not sure! But it will be fine because all the guys turn 30 and usaually that's when men start to gain and keep the weight on. So if I can look better them at 30 I will be happy!

The Watson's said...

oh my gosh so many 8's! Born 8-8-80. Turn 28 on 8-8-08! AHH! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Shana said...

NICOLE!! I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO BLESSED! LOVE YOU!!