Sunday, August 10, 2008

the swollen eye

So here is my sweet girl. Just having fun. And here she is after being bit by a mesquito on the eye lid. You can't really see how red and swollen it is in this picture and then......
it gets worse. We felt so bad for her. She IS allergic to mesquito bits but what to I do when we are camping?? Poor girl. She was such a good sport and we got a lot of really funny pictures of her. She liked posing with her crazy eye:)








I love love these cheeks!!




Aubrey and cousin Brylee hangin' out in the shade.





Cousins, Sam and Paige....Then Brooklyn and Aubrey all waiting at the parade for candy:) I love this picture. Daddy and Aubs waiting for more candy.














8 comments:

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

Poor Brooklyn!! Lots of bug spray I guess!

Location: Brigham City, UT said...

Poor eye! Chylee had a incident a few months ago with Skyler's head on that same eye. She didn't want to go to school the next day because she was so embarrassed. Brooklyn wanted to pose! How funny! She is such a pretty girl. Both of your girls are. Am I suprised??! Shelley

The Watson's said...

That picture of Brook just made Seth and I burst out laughing. I do feel bad for her though, poor girl. Remember Uncle Steve @ Merrill's wedding when he got stung by the bee!?

Jason and Becky said...

We know what the mosquitoes can do. Colby swells up like that when he gets bit. His eye closed all the way one time. Hope all is well.

Shana said...

Poor Brooklyn!! LOL, but ya gotta laugh at it. At least she didn't care! :) She is so cute. Aubrey is just getting huge!! WOW. I need to see you guys!

Adventures in Healing said...

Oh I feel the poor girls' pain! I am equally allergic. I once had one in the middle of my forehead swell to the size of a golf ball- and that is no exaggeration. If you take B vitamins for a week before camping it will help them not be so attracted.

Kalun and Kristi said...

That is exaclty what Tate looks like every time he gets bit. Thanks again for the mini makeover. Everyone loves the new hair, I've never gotten so many compliments in my life!

danielkanigan said...

Poor thing! I hope her eye recovered alright!

Becki