Wednesday, October 8, 2008

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH

Where dreams come true
Even Kobe Bryant can fit on the rides at Disneyland......

Lovin' it
Aubrey's absolute favorite charaters were Pluto and Minnie mouse. She loves them and she always says " Minnie is beautiful" It is so cute when she says it:)!!!










We loved this parade. Its is the pixar parade at California Adventures.


I love this picture.


A is for Aubrey.



Brooklyn was in line for splash Mt. while me and Aubs got to meet Tiger:)




Brooklyn's pose in the C.













we definitly got some relaxation...or we just crashed after 3 days in Disneyland:)












6 comments:

Missy said...

That's funny you saw Kobe!
My girls are just loving your pictures!! Glad you had a great time!

Kellie said...

I just showed this to my kids and they are sooooo jealous.

Location: Brigham City, UT said...

Looks like you had a great time. Did the girls just love it?? We are going in Nov. without the little ones knowing. Should be fun.
Sorry about the tagging thing. I had not been blogging forever and did all I could to just put pics on my blog. Lame excuse. But anyway..It is so good to hear you are expecting. That is awesome. Congrats!!!!
Just a side note to this novel...Did I mention I miss you doing my hair?!?! I need to come down and get it taken care of. You are THE BEST! Lots of love..Shelley

Martha said...

I LOVE Disneyland!

Kalun and Kristi said...

Looks like lots of fun, we are so jealous!!

Linsay and Jake said...

Bregz loved the picture of Mickey Mouse! I love all the pics! I'm glad everyone had fun! On a side note, I really need help with my hair...please help sis!!!