Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been tagged.....

taken in Jamaica.
1. Post the Rules to your blog2. Answer the six 8 items3. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog.



8 favorite TV shows

1. oprah

2. What not to wear

3. The biggest Loser

4. King of Queens

5.

6.

7. I actually only have time for 4 shows:)

8.


8 Things I did yesturday

1. I cleaned my house, yea!

2. I did a couple of haircuts

3. Took my kindergartener to school

4. went to a Y.W. meeting

5. went to Kohlers for milk and pumpkins

6. relaxed a little with my family

7. made dinner

8. went to bed



8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. Finding out what the sex of my baby is!

2. Having my baby and holding it

3. Jeff finding a new job!

4. The holidays

5. Going to Hawii (someday)

6. watching my kids grow

7. Having a waist again

8. my brother coming home from his mission in Dec.


8 favorite resturants

1. Olive Garden

2. Zupus

3. Hogi Yogi

4. The Pizza Factory

5. Mi Rancito

6. Jamba Juice

7. Cafe Rio

8. Idle Isle Cafe


8 Things on my wish list

1. Have a lot of money in savings

2. Have my dream home paid for

3. All of my kids to grow up healthy and be happy

4. Always have good health

5. Go on plenty of vacations with my kids

6. Go on lots of get-a-ways with my husband

7. Always be out of debt

8. Buy new funiture throughout my house


I tag anyone that wants to do it:)



4 comments:

Shana said...

I knew a lot of those things! ;)
I can't wait to find out what I am having too!!!

Anonymous said...

So when do you find out what you're having? So exciting!

andrea said...

I've still never done a tag maybe one of these days I;ll figure it out. Thanks for saying Idle Isle Cafe.

Heather said...

I found your blog through someone elses blog and I just had to say hi and tell you how cute your girls are!