Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I haven't posted for a while so here is some catch up......

Brooklyn got to go fishing with her dad bright and early a few saturdays ago. She loved it! I'm so glad she is old enough to do those kinds of things. cool picture


Dad and his girls they can't get enough of him. They sure are cute!!! Can you believe he just turned 30! Happy Birthday honey:) I think he looks the same as the day I married him, maybe cutier.


Some people say he looks Irish with his lovely red beard. I think it's cute.



Brooklyn had kindergarden pictures this day. I love how excited she is for school and it is pretty much like this everyday:)




1 comment:

Tonia Z said...

her hair is ADORABLE!! We never did get pumpkins this year like I had planned on doing. Good thing there is always next year!