Monday, May 4, 2009

Best friends.......cousins

These two are sooo funny together. They love eachother so much and get so crazy when they get together. Well, this was taken a while ago but I have been meaning to post it. Brylee had a new baby brother just two weeks after Easton was born. I have a feeling they will be best buds too:) .....Aubrey cheeses so big she closes her eyes...funny girl. I will post new pictures of Easton soon....he will be 4 WEEKS in two days....where does the time go. I can't get enough of him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! Two little blondies! :) Love it! You need to get a pic of the two baby boys together now!

Whit said...

oh, I will FOR SURE put some pictures up of Dade. But if you want to see even more, you can view updated pictures at www.flickr.com/thenielsens

Hope that works! It was so fun to see you and your fam the other day! Love you guys!

Becki said...

They do look cute together. Gotta have a best friend!