Saturday, May 23, 2009

Did you know I got a new pet at my house???? This is what I found the other day, Brooklyn petting her new pet lion:)!!! I love there imagination. I'm also glad they play together so I can hold and kiss my new baby every chance I get:)!!! He is getting big. I can hardly believe that is already in the 0-3 clothes....no more newborn:( I can honestly say that I'm sad he is getting older (not bigger, he is still tiny). I just love his little snuggly body and his yummy smell. He is my sweetheart. The girls love love him too. I am very much loving life right now. I feel so blessed to have my family.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I love children's imaginations! Maybe 'cause mine is so lacking. BTW, do you go anywhere (blogs, websites, books, etc.)to get ideas on how to style your girls' hair? I'm out of ideas for Allison's LONG hair!

Megan said...

Precious! Tyler is so not imaginative, but Jocelyn is. I'm hoping she'll help build Noah's imagination.

Becki said...

Usually it's puppies at our house! That lion costume is very cute!