Thursday, June 11, 2009

Easton's blessing....

We managed to all get in a picture. I sure do love these guys. I have to admit..I love the day my children get blessed by there dad. With Every single one of them he has been emotional. He probably wouldn't want me to tell anyone this.. but it's too precious to me not to docutment it. You can feel his love for them and I witness that love everyday. He really, truely is the greatest dad ever!! I know that my kids are so LUCKY to have him..And so am I:) this pictures shows the Dunn's in action. Like my husband says...we are not perfect so why look like we are. lol. Oh...and guess why Brooklyn was crying, she was fighting with Aubrey to sit by dad.


8 comments:

Julie said...

What a cute family you have! I really love the baby blessing days too. They are always so special.

Becki said...

I just caught up on your pics and your little guy is adorable! What a cute family. I'm glad the blessing went well. Dan always took those days very seriously. It was so sweet! Good men of ours. :)

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Easton really is a stud. That's all I can say.

Jason and Becky said...

Your kids are darling in all your pictures. We feel so horrible we didn't get to see you guys when we came out a couple of weeks ago. It got crazy as usual and I know Jas and Jeff talked on the phone but we always cram too much in. Your little guy is such a cutie I really wish we could have seen him. Take care.

Megan said...

Wonderful pictures!!!

Celeste said...

I'm not around Jeff alot but I can see how great of a dad he is. You can see how much he loves his kids. You are a great mom too, Nicole. What a cute family!

Angie said...

Congrats on his little blessing. You have such a beautiful family, even if they aren't picture perfect all the time. :) Whose family is, anyway?

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

So your kids fight over dad too!! I was beginning to think I was just really unpopular around here!