Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally a moment to blog.....

Are you ready for lots and lots of pictures?? These are in order from most recent and then it goes to younger.....I can't get over those cheeks:) They recieve about a thousand kisses a day! Oh, he is getting a little belly. I love his static hair from the couch. lol.
Anyone want a kiss??!! I DO!


His eyes are starting to go so so blue and we are in love!



I just love my little man. It's like dress up all over again. So handsome



His first pictures of his priceless smile. The girls love getting his big smile:)


I love those lips. He is still just an angel boy. I can't believe what a good baby he is. He is a keeper.



We love the mountains. It was fun to go up the canyon and relax with the Whimpeys. I love this picture of her.


Barbara was lovin' on Easton so he isn't in the picture. Darn.





Aubs just bein' Aubs

Brooklyn and Dad got to hike the Y with Grandpa. They had a blast!



If I didn't know any better I would say this was Brooklyn. Crazy how much your babies can look a like.

So needless to say I miss blogging but I have had more important things to do, Like holding baby Easton 24/7. I cannot get ENOUGH of this little guy. We all just love him to pieces. Soon he will not want to snuggle with me and he will have to keep up with his sisters. Until then... I guess I will just be slow at everything else!!! And thats okay:)













4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute family and that little man of yours is absolutely adorable! Definitely take all the time you need for snuggling. My Mister is so opposite of Allison. He HATES hugs and kisses! We ask for one and his reply is NO! Sniff...

Megan said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I miss my tiny little chubbers, he's so big now.

Linsay and Jake said...

I love my nieces and nephew!!! I can't wait to see you all on Friday! I LOVE the picture of him smiling, that is SO precious!

Whit said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is such a doll! You guys make beautiful babies :)