Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just June!!!!

We had a very very busy JUNE! It was so much fun!! We love the Rodeo!
At the end of swim lessons I made a swimming pool cake. We had our friends over for a BBQ and enjoyed the cake. mmmmmm



Lots of parades




Two of my sisters had babies:) love love them!! This is Carston. I'm sad to say I don't have any pictures of Reece.
















Swim lessons..



Parades


Rodeo!



Brooklyn's baptism



We went to Bear River Lodge






the fam




Swim, swim, swim





Father's Day they got matching Ties!! I thought it was pretty handsome!!







Still Bear River Lodge


















It was so much fun!!!!!!!!










I made these for my sister's combined baby shower, a boy and a girl. And they were yummy!










My mom and my sister's. And yes they look so stinkin' cute pregnant!!!!








































1 comment:

Julie L said...

June just raced for us with everything going on! What fun pictures!