Thursday, October 25, 2007

Crazy 8's

8 things I'm passionate about
1. my husband and my two girls
2. being healthy
3. my religion
4. motherhood
5. being a hairstylist
6. vacations
7. my great friends
8. being a close family

8 things I say often
1. please stop.
2. say thank you
3. be nice to your sister
4. I love you, honey
5. don't spill
6. have a good day
7. there is my sunshine
8. get your shoes on


8 things I want to do before I die
1. raise my children
2. grow old with my husband
3. move somewhere exciting
4. become a really great listener
5. have grandkids
6. travel
7. stay healthy
8. go on a mission with my husband

8 things I have learned this year
1. I have more patience than I thought
2. I love having girls days with my mom and sisters
3. having two girls is sooo fun
4. Preschool is the best
5. my 4 year old is smarter than me
6. after 6 1/2 years my marriage is amazing!!
7. I love my life
8. I am sooo very blessed it brings me to tears

1 comment:

Becki said...

Nicole!
I loved reading this. I could practically hear your voice. :) Youare an amazing person. I miss you!