Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Jeff's grandpa past away on Sunday, September 23rd and his funeral was last Thursday. We miss grandpa Dunn, but the sweetest reunion is that he is with his sweet wife again. She pasted away about 20 years ago and he has missed her ever since. What a time to reflect and look back on your own life and the blessings that we all have. I just wanted to jot some of mine down. I have such great parents and siblings. I don't know where I would be without them!! My husband who is so patient, smart, loving, funny, spiritual, humble, Christlike, and on and on. He teaches me everyday. I love that he makes me a better person. I feel so blessed to have two beautiful, fun, healthy children. I am so thankful for my own health. For the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am happy I live in this free country and get to enjoy my own agency. I hope that death can bring celebration to life. I hope I can live my life with no regrets and live in the moment with my children. Right now I just want them to stay little. We do not remember everyday, we rememeber moments=-)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Deaths do help you remember the good things going in your life and make you want to do better. I enjoyed your post.