Sunday, October 14, 2007


This is our rabbit named "bunny". We have had him for about 3 years now. He has a cage in the backyard but in the summer time we just let him hop around the yard. He is really cute. Well, this last friday he past away in his cage. I don't know why but Jeff looked online and there life expectancy is only 2 to 5 years. It was sad because Brooklyn was teary eyed and just kept saying, I'm not crying. I said it was okay to cry. Anyway, I don't know if we will get a new bunny or not. We'll just have to see.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I can't believe you've had that bunny for 3 years!! It doesn't seem like it's been THAT long! So sad he's gone...Brinley will miss him too.

The Nielsen Family said...

How sad!! I had no idea bunnies lived for such a small amount of time. Poor bunny. Brooklyn sounds like a tough little cookie.