Monday, February 4, 2008

GRAND CAYMAN

My father-in law, Curtis, Barbra, Dave, Richard, Darby, Brian, Riley, and Me. We rode on the front on the boat. The water is beautiful!!


Here we go.....we are going to swim with the Sting Rays!!


If you see any dark circles, those are the sting rays. All those people are swimming with them. I was so scared to get in the water. It was pretty weird when they would swim by you and brush up against you!! My brother-in-law had a underwater video camera. It looks so awesome!! If I can figureout how to download it, I will.



I love the color of the water.




Here is the beach! Just some random people. It was hot and the water was so refreshing!!





Sting ray towel.






3 comments:

Missy said...

So did you get in? That would be a little freaky!
A sting ray towel? We had a bunny shaped one with Shawn's glasses on them! So creative!

Shana said...

MY DREAM!

Alyssa said...

hey! it looks like you had som much fun on your cruise.
My blog address is www.braeggerfamily.blogspot.com