Friday, February 8, 2008

THE LAST DAY IN PARADISE!!

You know you are on vacation when you CHOOSE to be up early enough to see this.
You gotta love it!!! No words for this picture:)

Hear is a sample of my appetizer EVERY night. But it tastes even BETTER than it looks....yummm.


Jeff needed one last look at the ocean blue.



This is the life!! Why would anyone want to come home and shovel snow?!! This was the last day to take it all in. I decided to take full advantage:)










The cruise had a rock wall on it so I thought what the heck, I'll give it a try. It is way harder than it looks!!
If any of you are wondering why I'm not answering my phone.......I am way to busy booking my next cruise!!!! Hope to see you there:)





2 comments:

Missy said...

I'll bet you're so tan! LOVE the gorilla! It's better than our little bunny!
If you're going on another cruise can we come??!!

The Miner's said...

Love love love your blog! I wish I weren't so afraid of the open sea or I would book a cruise too. Okay, mine isn't as cute as yours but check me out at ejminerfamily.blogspot.com. I will get one of those cool backgrounds soon!