Friday, February 1, 2008

I LOVE GIRLS!

AHHHHH! Being a girl!
Brooklyn and Aubrey have birthdays coming up and I'm not ready for them to grow up. I just had to post some pictures of my girlies because they weren't are the cruise with us and they are such cuties!!

Aubrey got a tickle me Elmo for Christmas and she just loves it. I love, love this picture of her. She looks so grown up:(


Brooklyn is so cute! I wanted to take pictures of her in her daddy's hat and of course she strikes a pose:) gotta love it!



5 comments:

Linsay and Jake said...

Dang it, I just love my nieces!!! They are so dang cute and funny! I had lots of fun with them while they were up here.:) Love you too sis!

Missy said...

They are so cute!! Girls are so fun!! LOve the Elmo pic!

Shana said...

They are so cute and are growing up way too fast!! Miss you guys.

Kathie said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. Girls time in March would be so great! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. jasmine bridal Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels