Monday, April 7, 2008

Last minute trip!

We had such a great time on our quick trip to the sand dunes. We only stayed for 2 hours but it was a nice break. We need to do that again:) I got a really cute picture of Sam and Paige playing. The helmets and glasses keep the sand blowing around out of their eyes.
Brooklyn and Paige playing in all the sand, sand, sand. She was in heaven!

Daddy and Aubs, she finally warmed up to all the noise and then didn't want to get off the 4 wheeler.


Me and my Hubby.



3 comments:

Missy said...

Looks like lots of fun!
I need to call you about this weekend! The blue and white game and are we going or not??

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

Oh how I miss that type of outdoor recreation. I hope we go somewhere we can do that stuff again!

Becki said...

I miss the sand dunes! I used to go there all the time when I was little. Oh, and Dan's jealous of Jeff's fly fishing class. I think I am too.