Saturday, April 26, 2008

We are so proud of you.....You did it!!!

I really had a hard time choosing what pictures to post so there are lots.





The most recent family photo. It is so nice when we can get one that acutally turns out. It is only every so often with little ones:)



Here is the WHOLE clan. Jeff and two of our neighbors became close friends, had classes together, and graduated in the SAME field, the SAME day!! I know it sounds kinda crazy and I love these girls! Here we are, the Mingo's, the Miner's, and the Dunn's. Yea....they did it!!




I love this picture of the girls with Grandma Dunn. Look at those true smiles!! At daddy's graduation, they were pretty good considering how long it was. Don't you love Aubrey crazy faces!












I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this picture. I love these three so much! And they sure love there dad:)







Jeff dad is a professor in the Constuction Managment program. Which is what Jeff''s degree was in.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jeff! I'm very jealous that you've finally made it! We still have too long to go to get to the big G-Day...sigh.

Hugs~Steve & Lisa Jensen

Missy said...

Congrats, Jeff! The gown looks good! Glad it worked out! It looks like you had a great day! Whew!

Liz said...

Way to go Jeff!! Congrats!

Adventures in Healing said...

Congratulations!!! I bet you thought it'd never come.