Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Candy, Candy, Candy

I know I am a slacker at posting late pictures. Sorry for that. Can you believe how fast Easter came and went. I meant to post at least one picture of me yesturday. (for journal purposes) I have a new philosophy about pictures of me. I am really critical but lets face it, I'm not getting any younger. So someday I will want to see pictures of me in my 20's. I figure take as many pictures as I can ( throw away the really bad ones) and you won't regret it:) I think I will always hope to look skinnier in EVERY picture.

6 comments:

Missy said...

I like your philosophy! I just have one problem...Shawn doesn't know how to use the camera!

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

I agree on being in more pictures, too bad I'm always the one taking them... or I'm just like you and a little too picky. You always look great though, so be proud!

Kathie said...

You look so cute. I love your hair. I always wish that there was more pictures of me, just to know that I existed. I hate asking somebody to take my picture, and nobody offers. Oh Well.

Becki said...

Well, you are gorgeous in this one! (as if you aren't always.) I like this picture a lot. Im usually the one taking the pictures, so I dont have many of me.

Becki said...

Well, you are gorgeous in this one! (as if you aren't always.) I like this picture a lot. Im usually the one taking the pictures, so I dont have many of me.

Martha said...

Nicole...you are so beautiful! I was always telling Derek how gorgeous all of his sisters are! I really like your philosophy...it's very true...my grandmothers now say they wish they had just taken more picture of either themselves or just included themselves in pictures so their posterity now could see them back then...so you keep it up you hermosa hija de Dios!