Sunday, June 8, 2008

GIRLS TRIP!!

Here we are, 10 years later. And we haven't changed a bit:) I was lucky even to take a trip to Florida with my 4 best friends from High School!! We left our kids with the husbands, Two of the girls were pregnant and off we went. We flew into Georgia were two of them live and rode tripped into Destin, Florida heading for the beach. What a weekend. Don't we have the greatest husbands. Mine was all for it! I sure love these girls. We had the time of our lives!! And mostly just talked, talked, and talked:) And now we have lots of great memories created. I love this picture......
From left to right, Me, Becki, Alyssa, Diana, and Brooklyn.

No husbands, No kids, Great friends and beach, beach, beach.....What more can a girl want??


Is it heaven......no but it is the Destin, Florida beach! Ah and was it good stuff!!



3 comments:

Missy said...

That was not a long post! Have you seen mine???
What a fun trip!! I wish one of my friends would plan a fun trip like that...or it just might have to be me!
Glad you're back! Can we do the 28th for pedicures and hair? :)

Becki said...

Hey, that top picture turned out great! I love your sandal shot too. You worked hard for that one! :) Miss you already!

Kim said...

I have that exact same swimming suit! It looks like lots of fun!