Sunday, June 8, 2008

My girl......

Brooklyn, from the beginning, has always been so happy, content, fun to be with, lovable, animated, easy going, and such a sweetheart. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Truly she has been so beautiful from the inside out since the day I met her. She is also a great friend, helper, sister, and most of all daughter. I just love this sweet angel!!! I miss those days when I could rock her to sleep. Sorry I just really start to reminisce...........Those were the days:)
I just wanna kiss those lips!!






I love this picture of pure joy!!

I still remember her first birthday.




Man do I love this girl!!! She still loves her stuffed animals.





She can always make us laugh:) Notice the look on her face, she has always been the cleanest eater (lucky for me) I think she just needed to get dirty. Gotta love it!























She has always been a great big sister, even from the beginning.

No comments: