Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Beach!

My husband is so cute!!
I love the beach! And I'm not the only one..... my girls LOVED it. Brooklyn's favorite part was digging in the sand. Aubrey loved the water. I love the peaceful feeling and the sound of the waves crashing . I also love the beauty and the relaxation. OH, I want to go back!! That was just what I needed. Ahhh....now I can get on with my CHRISTMAS shopping. Never mind....I'm going back to the beach:)





That's my Aubrey, what a gorgeous sunset huh.



2 comments:

Missy said...

Such cute pictures!! I'm so jealous!! I LOVE the beach!! Shawn's in San Diego right now for work and it would've been so nice to go!! Everyone I know is now blogging about their fun trips!!
C-you on Wednesday!

Shana said...

What amazing pictures!! :) I love them! I am glad you had a good time! I think I need to hit the beach! Especially with Jake! We need a good vacation together! Wanna come too?? ;) Love you guys.