Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving break

Jeff got a taste of heaven when he spent the day at the ROSE BOWL followed by a ride-a-long courtesy of LAPD (Merrill). They should be brothers or twins or something:) This occasion was made possible by the hardships and sacrifices of his beautiful wife and companion. Don't ask me what I was doing while he was in paradise?!!






Merrill (Jeff's cousin) is trying to persude Jeff to join in the LAPD by treating him to a ride along in that crazy thing behind him. I say.......NO WAY! He had a blast anyway! Jeff got a great view of Dodger Statium and many other attractions lit up by the choppers spotlight. CHANCE of a lifetime!!












3 comments:

Missy said...

Look at Jeff looking all official n stuff in that helicopter! Too bad you didn't go with him!! And you ARE such a nice wife!! Shawn would be scared of what doing that would cost him!!

The Watson's said...

If you keep putting things on here that my husband will be jealous of then he will leave me and marry you! Stop it! :)

Shana said...

HOW FUN! I bet Jeff was in heaven with that helicopter ride!!