Friday, November 9, 2007

I am writing to my good friend Shana. I recently have been checking out her blog (I didn't know she had) and she has inspired me to really be greatful for what I have been blessed with. She has been through a divorce and pretty soon after she got remarried her husband was diagnosed with cancer. As of right now he is CANCER FREE, YEA! but what a long road she has traveled on in the last few years. I just want to tell her Thanks for being so strong. Thanks for making my life a little easier this week as I have been counting my blessings and had graditude in my heart for all that I have. You talk alot about being happy and making others happy too. I think you are an amazing person and you have a wonderful family! I am going to not live......but LIVE STRONG! In the ensign they have been encouraging women and families to be strong and immovable! I want to be that way=-). Thank you for you friendship and we love and miss you. This picture is just cute and says a thousand words all it's own.

3 comments:

Shana said...

You are so sweet Nicole!! Thank You so much. I really had no idea that I talked a lot about being grateful,etc... Thanks so much for this post!! Right now I am really sick with a fever of 102.5. I went to the Dr and they said it was strep, but really didn't do any tests. Weird. That is why I am lacking on my blogging. When I looked at your blog, I seriously got tears to my eyes because I can't believe it has been a year since I last saw you! Sad! I miss you guys! Love you tons and I love , love, love the picture!

The Watson's said...

Nicole, I made a layout that has polka dots on it. I think you may like it. check out www.layoutsbybrittany.blogspot.com I can e-mail you the code and all you have to do is paste it if you like it. it is just one option from many I can do.

The Watson's said...

P.S. I need your e-mail address!