Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Aubrey, Aubrey, Aubrey

Aubrey has to be the funniest little girl. We are always laughing at her and she is sooo loveable!!

We had cupcakes on her birthday and cake and ice cream at my mom's house 2 days later. Sorry it took so long to post pictures. They turned out really cute, though.


She is concentrating on those candles:)


My cute little nephew, Will, blew out the candles for her so we had to relight them. It was so funny. He will be three one week after Aubrey. She definitly took too long to blow them out. He was quick:)




I love her smile. She is the biggest sweetheart and we cannot get enough of her!! I am excited to add to my family some day and see was personalities will come into our home. Aubs is just a joy!










3 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Late Birthday to Aubrey! Glad we could participate in the fun! (I think that's my back in Brooklyn's picture.) Good times! You need to comment on my blog!

Shana said...

Oh goodness, I can not believe she is 2 already, what a precious one!
The girls are getting so big! We need to get together NIcole!

The Miner's said...

I love her curly curly hair! It's so cute that they look like sisters but they both look so different too.