Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend and I'm so glad we had great weather. Expecially since this last weekend it SNOWED:( I am so ready for spring. She is going down the slide head first, Aubs is definitly our dare devil. Crazy kid:)


Brooklyn and her cousin Pagie:) These girls are so cute and they could just play and play all day.


Aubrey with her favorite person ever, daddy:)



Spoiled little girls. Look at all that candy! And that is just from the Easter egg Hunt at Grandma Dunn's house.




4 comments:

Missy said...

'Bout time you posted about Easter! ;)
I thought about you last night as I CUT Shawn's hair!! He wanted it short so we buzzed the whole thing! I was laughing (and crying cuz I was laughing so hard!) cuz I think it looks dumb but he likes it and says it looks like Jeff's hair!

Adventures in Healing said...

That comment about Jeff's hair is funny. My youngest, Keller, is 14 months right now. And, yes, I'm expecting. It's Will and Pammie all over again (but don't worry, I think we're done). Oh! And my sister is getting married at the end of July (did I mention this?) so we'll have to try and get together while I'm up there.

Tara said...

Ok so I talked to kenny about jeff wanting to go to Dubai and he said it's more modern than I think!!! But don't tell Jeff that Kenny thinks it would be cool to live there. I still think it is to Dangerous!! I rather you move to Texas if you guys really have to move. It was good seeing you on Saturday have a good week.

Kathie said...

I love Brooklyn's boots. I am so glad to see that my child isn't the only one that wants to wear cowboy boots with shorts. Too bad they are cousins or we should totally hook her up with Spencer.