Friday, March 14, 2008

GIRLS DAY OUT!!!

We have a new annual tradition. Me and the girls take the day and do whatever it is girls do......SHOP, SHOP, SHOP. Every March something has to happen without husbands and kids. We went to Park City and shopped the outlets. It was so fun!! This is from left to right, My cousin Melanie, Aunt Mary, and cousin Cathie. Cute mother daughter picture!! We didn't have as many girls this year cause last year there were 12. Sorry but....your loss. Me and two of my sisters!! They are so cute. Everyone should do a girls day. It is a great way to rejuvinate:) Thanks to those who came.......until next year!


3 comments:

Missy said...

I'm so jealous!! I wish I could've come! Looks like fun!

Shana said...

HOW FUN! I am glad you had a good time! I am going there this week and can't wait!!! :) I hope it is good weather!

Katie said...

speaking of girls day out, carrie is trying to get all the ladies together for a saturday morning breakfast, without kids and more importantly...without husbands!!! just kidding,but we all could use a little break! I think we are planning on next saturday, i'll call you when i know more!