Saturday, March 1, 2008

My husband!!

I love, love this picture.
I love this saying: You know you are in love.......
when reality is finally better than your dreams.




I have such a great guy that I thought it would be fun to share him for a moment.........


What's his name? Jeffrey Paul Dunn

How long did you date? Let's see, 3 months but we were friends for 5 months first. I didn't even think he liked me that much.
How old is he? 29
How old are you?
27
Who eats more sweets? That one is a toss up... we both have a pretty bad sweet tooth. I would have to say him.
Who said I love you first? He did and it was so cute because I already knew he did before he ever said it:) (thats how great he treats me, I told you I was Lucky)
Who is taller? Him
Who can sing better? I don't know..... I love it when he sings and he has some great dancing moves too!
Who is smarter? He is, I have to say he has taught me a lot in our marrage and I am thankful for it.
Who does the laundry? me.
Who does the dishes? He helps me everytime.
Who pays the bills?
I have since he has been in school.
His guilty pleasure? He loves fishing! And going to sporting events!! But he always puts family first and most of the time we go with him.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I get up to exercise and so we switch depending on who gets up earlier.
Who mows the lawn? him
Besides you, who is his best friend? It is me but if I have to say someone, I would say his dad and his friend Danny. They go way back.
Who cooks dinner? It is kinda sad but we both hate to cook. So I do, yuck!
Who is more subborn? I have to say we are both pretty passive people, but I would say him.
Who kissed who first?
He kissed me.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out but he said he was indebted to me for the free haircut!!
What was your first date? We walked to the movie theater and he fell asleep on my shoulder. Then we walked back and had a really good talk. I felt like I could just be myself right away.
Who purposed? He did at a resturant. He had it all planned and the waitress brought me a dozen roses with the ring attached. The resturant was in Logan canyon and we hit a deer on the way home!!
Who has more siblings? He does by 1.
Who wears the pants? this sounds cheezy but we really do work good together and I think we are pretty equal and just help eachother. I feel really blessed:)
What is your favorite thing about him? I have a list......I love his sense of humor and always making me laugh. I love how he carries himself. He doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He is always happy and everyone is attracted to him, including me! He is honest and fun to be with. Most of all he loves me for me and makes me feel important. I know that my girls are so lucky to have him for a dad. He will help them through life just by his great example. We love you, honey!!

I tag anyone who wants to brag about there hubby.

3 comments:

Missy said...

This one's a fun post!
That's kinda weird that you sleep on different sides of the bed all the time. I like it to be the same so I can sleep!

Becki said...

Loved it! I wish I knew your husband better, he seems like someone I'd get along with. If we lived closer, we could hang out, that way I'd have a better chance of one of my guys getting one of your girls someday! Maybe some day huh?

Shana said...

I love this! Jeff is such a cutie pie, a ray of Sunshine!! Tell him that for me! You are very lucky to have him, he is so good to you guys!!! :) He is lucky to have you too, gorgeous wife of his!